Last Updated: October 7, 2021
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- Third Parties
- Your Privacy Rights – General Information
- How to Make Data Requests – Information for EU Data Subjects
- Information for Nevada Residents
- Retention of Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Third Party Applications and Integrations Used by Rewilder
- Contact Information
Information We Collect
Rewilder collects personal information to facilitate your use of the Rewilder Site or Services. “Personal Information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
Personal Information That We Collect Directly From You
Rewilder collects the following categories of information directly from individuals:
How We Use the Information We Collect
For the general Internet user and Donor, the Personal Information we collect and the practices described above are undertaken in an effort to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve Rewilder’s offerings. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Comply with Legal and Regulatory Requirements. Rewilder processes your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Protect the Security and Integrity of Our Site. Rewilder uses your Personal Information to further our security practices related to Personal Information.
- Provide You with User and Donor Support. Rewilder processes your Personal Information anytime that you reach out with issues arising from your use of the Site.
- Optimize and Enhance Our Services. Rewilder uses your Personal Information to understand how our Site is being used to help us improve our Site.
- Market Our Services to You. Rewilder may contact you with information about our Services. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
- Other Business Purposes. Rewilder may use your information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you before we collect the information or if we obtain your consent.
For our Donors, we may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Services (alone or in combination with other data we source) for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
- To perform our contract with you for the donation to receive NFT’s or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in accordance with our legitimate interests to operate and administer our Services generally.
- To enforce compliance with our contractual obligations and applicable laws, and to protect the rights and safety of our Donors in reliance on our legitimate interest to protect against misuse or abuse of our Services and to pursue remedies available.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements in reliance on our legitimate interests.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services to perform our contract with you for the use of the NFTs and of the Services or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and improving the Site and Services and providing certain features. When we share your Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information in a manner that is consistent with our obligations under applicable privacy laws.
- To combine and anonymize data about our Users and Donors and our Users’ and Donors’ use of the Services in order to create aggregate, anonymized statistics, which we may use to provide certain features within the Services and for promoting and improving the Services in reliance on our legitimate interests.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Rewilder will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers and Vendors. Rewilder may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes. Your Personal Information may be shared so that they can provide us with services, including fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, Donor support, data analytics, Information Technology, advertising, marketing, data processing, network infrastructure, storage, transaction monitoring, and tax reporting. Rewilder shares your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with their services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose. Our third-party service providers are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Law Enforcement. Rewilder may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators.
- Corporate Transactions. Rewilder may disclose Personal Information in the event of a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar corporate transaction, or in the event of a bankruptcy or dissolution.
- Professional Advisors. Rewilder may share your Personal Information with our professional advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services for purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent. Rewilder may share or disclose your information with your consent.
Your Privacy Rights – General Information
Rewilder is required under certain United States domestic data privacy laws and international data privacy laws to provide certain information to individuals about how Rewilder collects, uses, and shares your Personal Information, and about the rights and choices that you may have concerning your Personal Information. The following sections provide an overview of the Personal Information that Rewilder collects, uses, and shares, outlines the rights that you have concerning your data, and the actions that you can take to make certain requests concerning your Personal Information.
Personal Information That Rewilder Collects, Uses, and Shares
For ease of reference, we have compiled the list below to demonstrate how we use the categories of Personal Information we have collected, used, and disclosed.
The purposes for the collection, use, and sharing of information include:
Information for Subjects of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Rewilder is required under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to provide certain information to EU data subjects about how we collect, use, and share their personal information, and about the rights and choices California residents may have concerning their personal information. For purposes of this section, “personal information” has the meaning provided in the GDPR.
EU Data Subjects have the following rights under the GDPR with respect to their Personal Information. Please understand, however, that these rights are not absolute, and Rewilder may decline requests as permitted under applicable law.
- Right to Request Access / Right to Be Informed. You may submit a request that Rewilder disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected, used, or disclosed about you.
- Without having to submit a request to access your personal information, you have the right to be informed (right to know) what categories of personal information Rewilder has collected from consumers generally, where we got it, why we collected it, and with whom we shared it.
- Right to Request Erasure. You may submit a request that Rewilder delete the personal information that we have about you.
- Right to Rectification (Correct or Update Your Personal Information). You may submit a request that Rewilder correct or update personal information that Rewilder may have about you.
- Right to Data Portability. You may submit a request that Rewilder provide you with a readily accessible, portable format of the personal information Rewilder may have collected, processed, or stored about you.
- Right to Object to the Processing. You may submit a request to Rewilder to revoke your consent to the processing of the personal information Rewilder may have collected, processed, or stored about you.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You may submit a request to Rewilder to restrict the processing of the personal information Rewilder may have collected, processed, or stored about you.
Rewilder is legally obligated to verify your identity when you submit a request. We may request additional information from you to verify your identity. If you submit a request to delete your personal information, you will also be required to confirm the deletion request by email.
The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA and UK are available here and Switzerland are available here.
If Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
How to Make Data Requests (for EU Data Subjects)
To make a data request, you can elect to contact Rewilder through the following method:
What happens after I submit a request?
Once we receive your request, we must first verify your identity. We will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity, including asking you to provide us with information to confirm your identity using the information we have on file. If you wish to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please indicate that when submitting your request.
We will make good faith efforts to respond to your request. There may be circumstances under the GDPR in which we cannot, or need not, respond to your request. For example, we are not required to delete personal information needed to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected (such as completing a sale), to detect fraudulent or illegal activity, or for legal compliance purposes. We are also not required to provide completion of a rights request where your identity could not be verified, or where the information contains legally privileged material or would violate the rights of others. If we determine that your request should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries.
Any requests that can be processed by us will be done so in no more than thirty (30) days from the date we receive your request, unless Rewilder notifies you that an extension is required. In case of an extended completion period, we will process your request in no more than ninety (90) days from the date of your original request.
Information for Nevada Residents
Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. Rewilder does not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please contact us at [email protected].
Retention of Data
Rewilder retains personal information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, Rewilder refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data;
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our NFTs, Services, or Site; and
- Whether our Donors would reasonably expect that we would retain the data until they remove it or until their accounts are closed or terminated.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Rewilder’s Site is not intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 17. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 17 through the Site. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that a child under 17 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, Rewilder takes steps to remove such information.
No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. We cannot guarantee absolute security, but we work hard to protect Rewilder and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information that we collect and store.
Rewilder addresses its guarantees as to privacy and security in the various agreements and data processing addendum that it enters into contractually with its Site Users and Donors.
Third Party Applications and Integrations Used by Rewilder
The Rewilder Site and Services uses third-party applications and integrations to enhance its user and donor service experience. Rewilder disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for the use of these applications and integrations, and encourages you to review their individual privacy policies before using the Rewilder Site or Services, purchasing products from Rewilder, or otherwise engaging with Rewilder:
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to contact Rewilder through the following:
14261 SW 120th St, #103-547
Miami, FL 33186